Closing Date: 11 October 2009
CRM Implementation Engineer
These three positions will be based in the regions Europe (options are France, Italy, Austria, Spain), Asia (options are India or Hong Kong), South/Central America (options are Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile)
Greenpeace International, located in Amsterdam, is responsible for a global IT infrastructure consisting of standardized servers and network devices. A growing number of software applications enable our supporters to participate in the campaigns we are organizing around the world.IT also plays an important role in the pursuit of improved efficiency in many of our internal processes as well.
Purpose of the job
Greenpeace offices use several global information systems. It is the task of the CRM Implementation Engineer to assist with the implementation of a new CRM in the Greenpeace National Offices. To support and train users so they can use the systems in the most effective and efficient way.
· Visit Greenpeace offices and assist them with the implementation of the new CRM.
· Act as the first point of contact for the users, regarding the use of the CRM. Make sure their requests are fulfilled quickly.
· Develop and provide training to Greenpeace staff to enable them to make full use of the information systems.
· Develop the necessary manuals for Greenpeace staff in order for them to make full use of the information systems.
· Review procedures related to the CRM and suggest best practises.
Skills required/ Qualifications:
· Experience with CRM systems and/or database administration.
· Experience with marketing methodologies.
· Bachelors level degree or college diploma in IT and/or work experience amounting to this level.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in providing end user support in an international environment.
· Problem solving skills and good approach to end users.
· Ability to explain technical issues to users in understandable language.
· Experience with and good knowledge of Windows and desktop software and systems, basic knowledge of networking.
· Ability to understand and support a multi-national end user group.
· Interpersonal, communication and organizational skills required.
· Self-motivated, and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Fluent in English, both verbal and written and preferably one other foreign language.
We will offer a project position of 1,5 year. All positions include a lot of traveling and require a good knowledge of English and preferably the local language of the country where the position will be based.
Salary and employee benefits package according to the policies of the national offices
Please send your application consisting of a cover letter stating how you meet the profile with your CV, at the following email address;firstname.lastname@example.org
* Greenpeace International Human Resources